1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock Please Samsung X660 - **NO EMAILS OR INSTANT BANNING**

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by G3ry, Jan 19, 2006.

1. G3ry

G3ry Member

Can any one help me unlock my samsung X660?

2. bucifal

bucifal Member

put a non-accepted sim card, turn the phone on, and when you receive the message "insert correct card" or something like this, press:
    *#9998*3323#
    press "exit" and a menu will appear
    choose the 7th option from this menu
    wait until the phone reboots (it may take a while), don't worry if you will see some weird things on the screen.
    you will need to do that each time you put in the phone a non-accepted sim card (in that way, you can keep the warranty :D)
    have luck

3. G3ry

G3ry Member

Ok.Thank you!!!

4. k0rp0rate

k0rp0rate Member

Hi G3ry!

Have you try it?? it works??

I have read in other forums that that code in actual models can block the phone forever... :(

I'm thinking in buying a x660 locked for vodafone and after use this to use with my operator, so.. please can you post about if this works in your x660?? and if your phone is new or have some months?

Thank you in advance man! ;)

5. flava4u

flava4u Guest

hello i just wanted to know if you know how to unlock a samsung sgh-x495 phone

imei:356964/00/083702/8

6. gsecogra

gsecogra Member

The code *#9998*3323# worked fine for my Samsung X660.
    Thanks!

7. bucifal

bucifal Member

the same for samsung sgh-x495, and all samsung x series. but a couple of days ago i had some truoble with a vodafone (uk) blocked samsung, i don't remember exactly the model, but it was for sure an "x". finally, i've applied a cable solution for unlocking.

8. SouL86

SouL86 Member

Hey! I have this problem with my phone. It`s a samsung x640. It`s blocked on Connex-Vodafone in Romania. I put another sim card in it and it said "Network lock - Enter password" And i have the "ok" button, and the "sos" button. I cannot eneter that code "*#9998*3323#".
    IMEI code is : 35797800700870/5
    Plsease help. thnx a lot!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  9. G3ry

G3ry Member

Salut.Eu am pus un sim incorect si am scris codul.Dupa aceea am apasat un menu si dupa aceea un mailock sau ce si atat,restart si a mers.

10. SouL86

SouL86 Member

salut ! ai acelasi tel ca al meu? ai un id de mess sa vb?

11. G3ry

G3ry Member

Yahoo.g3ry_en2006
    pe la seara stiu sa vorbesc,dar nu prea stiu romineste,deja am uitat,scuze pentru asta.

12. bucifal

bucifal Member

telefoanele din romania merg pacalite usor. si treaba asta de v-am zis-o mai sus are un avantaj, si anume ca blocajul de retea nu este eliminat in totalitate, astfel ca, atunci cand mergeti la garantie, nu o sa avezi probleme din alea romanesti (s-a umblat la soft, domn'e...).
    in curand voi configura un server unde se vor putea debloca on-line si FARA BANI majoritatea terminalelor de pe piata romaneasca, si o parte din cele care nu au aparut inca in romania (ex: samsung d730). de asemenea voi pune acolo niste softuri GSM, sa le ia tot omu' (tot fara bani.

adresa mea: [removed]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  13. bucifal

bucifal Member

(pentru soul86)
    am uitat sa zic...x640 sunt destul de basinoase la deblocat in felu asta. lasa adresa o adresa de mail si vei primi acolo instructiuni despre cum il vei debloca.
    daca iti merge, le vei publica tu pe forum, deoarece eu nu am un x640 ca sa verific, ok?

14. G3ry

G3ry Member

Salut.Scuze dar deja nu am nici io x640 ca nu am putut debloca,si la-m vandut.

15. mjzaballa

mjzaballa Guest

I tried to unlock my samsung x660, and it worked, but only for one of my sim cards.
    Is it any way to unlock it for good? I mean, I unlocked one nokia once, and it worked forever.

Thanks!!

16. G3ry

G3ry Member

put a non-accepted sim card, turn the phone on, and when you receive the message "insert correct card" or something like this, press:
    *#9998*3323#
    press "exit" and a menu will appear
    choose the 7th option from this menu
    wait until the phone reboots (it may take a while), don't worry if you will see some weird things on the screen.
    you will need to do that each time you put in the phone a non-accepted sim card (in that way, you can keep the warranty :D)
    have luck

17. mjzaballa

mjzaballa Guest

As I said in my last post, I did this, and it worked, but I am asking if there is some of unlocking the sim card for good, and not do it every time I change the sim card.

Thank you,
    Jaso

18. nyko

nyko Member

can you unlock my samsung x640?

19. ryu_1205

ryu_1205 Member

Hi,
    I've followed your instructions to unlock the Samsung X660 and it worked fine (also helped by http://www.peters1.dk/unlock/samsung/?sprog=es).

The sim card I used for registering the code does not require pin but all the others require to enter pin_code = 00000000.

Is there any way to get through this?

What if I wanted to use permanently other sim card? How could I reset the phone?

Many thanks

20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

no Email addresses on public forums