1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unlocked cd rom or cd rw or dvd rom drive

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by plugin, Apr 5, 2004.

1. plugin

plugin Member

thank u for moderator, so i can backup my cd that protected by securerom, but my problem begins when i cracked the program alcohol 120 percent, all my cd drive like cd rw, cd rom, and my dvd rom has been locked, so everytime i put disk in that drive, my windows 2000 cannot read that, but if i put audio cd and dvd movies that can. why, and how i unlocked that drive again, cause i cannot use that, i examine form windows 2000, all my drive is workping properly. and thanks for your tips, that work, but my problem in continue from that....haha, thany u very much.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Well... ain't that piracy?

3. plugin

plugin Member

ok, ic, i have wrong that the program i cracked, but couple email at forum have problem like me too, i reading couple email, and they cannot access they cd-rom or cd-rw. i already done 3 step (till forceaspi) but not solve my problem, maybe moderator can help us, we'll very glad, thank u very much from me about backup with alcohol 120% or clone cd, that's very help me, and i do not crack again oke?...thank u.