1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unlocking and jailbreaking iphone 4 tutorial needed

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by A316, Jul 20, 2010.

1. A316

A316 Regular member

hey want to know how to unlock and jailbreak iphone 4 plz give me link or guide me to the tutorials its need plz help me out

2. westham88

westham88 Regular member

If you looked you would of seen this in another post

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  3. Link2205

Link2205 Regular member

By the sounds of it he wants to know if there is an unlock for iphone 4.

At the moment, there isn't a jailbreak or unlock for iphone 4 and seeing as geohot has stopped playing the "iphone hacking" game, it could take longer. He closed his twitter and his blog because he was sick of all the hateful responses he was getting from people regarding jailbreaks and unlocks and people, to some effect, demanding that he does it. tbh I can't blame him. It's not like he got anything from doing it, besides the satisfaction of being recognised, but is that worth it with all the crap you get with it?

Anyway, went off on abit of a tangent there... lol

To answer your question, no there isnt a jailbreak or unlcok yet, but as soon as there is one, you can bet your ass if you put iphone 4 jailbreak into google there will be a million and one tutorials on how to do it. If you can't find it on google's front page it's most likely not happened yet... lol