Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by pete4160, Jan 6, 2006.
Can any one help me unlock my samsung E700,
1. Turn off your phone, put in a SIM of a provider that it is NOT LOCKED
(difference company's SIM card) to, and turn it back on.
2. At the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#. A message will pop up telling you to press exit,
so hit the right soft key. Choose number 7 . Your phone will
reboot and your SIM will work.
3. Type *0141# and then hit call. This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
4. Power down your phone and insert a SIM card other(another company) than the one that is in it.
Then power back up your phone.
5. At the SIM pass code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes. So that will totally UNLOCK your phone.
if let me know if it works or not
Yeah, that would help.
Separate names with a comma.