1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unlocking samsung tocco f480

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by mack441, Aug 9, 2008.

1. mack441

mack441 Member

hi can anyone help me unlock my samsung tocco f480 on to all networks thanks

2. davvamak

davvamak Member

dunno if it the same with your phone but with my f490v locked to vodafone, i just put my O2 sim in the phone and changed the network settings from automatic to manual and selected the O2 network. worked fine ever since..

3. mack441

mack441 Member

hi m8 tried that but no go on my phone thanks for the reply though

4. Chomper21

Chomper21 Member

do you have to get the phones unlocked in shops or is there a way to do it urself and does any one know of any codes ?
    would like to open the f480 from orange to t mobile

thankz

5. Kymbee

Kymbee Member

If you look at moneysavingexpert.com and click on the utilities/phones tab at the top it will take you to mobile phone section. There are links within that section on how to unlock mobiles. Think most relates to Nokia but some of the links are for mobiles in general. Thinking of buying a Tocco myself so will need to have it unlocked to put present sim in. Hope this helps. How do you find the phone to use generally. Toss up between Tocco and Blackberry.

6. Chomper21

Chomper21 Member

If you look at moneysavingexpert.com and click on the utilities/phones tab at the top it will take you to mobile phone section. There are links within that section on how to unlock mobiles. Think most relates to Nokia but some of the links are for mobiles in general. Thinking of buying a Tocco myself so will need to have it unlocked to put present sim in. Hope this helps. How do you find the phone to use generally. Toss up between Tocco and Blackberr

i find the tocco an awsum phone 2 use, easy and precise, and it looks awsum