1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlocking T610

Discussion in 'Sony phones' started by DogEater, Jun 10, 2005.

1. DogEater

DogEater Member

i have a t610, and i wanted to unlock it.....or does anyone know where i could get a subside code or something like that for free.. actully... best if i don't need to use the usb cable

Last edited: Jun 10, 2005
  2. botx32

botx32 Guest

hi
    yes this phone(t610,t630,k700 etc) can all be unlocked.
    all sony phones can be unlocked.
    i unlock all phones.
    contact me by email i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2006
  3. RagePro

RagePro Guest

hey botx32 our not allowed to post ur email plz remove it or i shall call a mod

4. danielle1

danielle1 Guest

Well, It's like this you don't need the cable or the software to unlock your phone or at least I didn't to unlock mine. Its unlocked by your iemi #. Unfortunatly there isn't, (that I've found anyways)a calculator that you can download for this. But if your phone is a legal (like you own it) say from t-mobile or whomever you can email them for the codes...they will at 1st probably play stupid as they did with me and say there is no such unlock code just be persistant and don't take no for an answer...you will soon find out that there is an entire department devoted just to unlocking your phone.

send your request to:
    customercare@t-mobilesupport.com

and include this info:
    -Account holders name (required)
    -T-Mobile phone number (required)
    -IMEI number, press *#06# on handset to get the IMEI (required)
    -Account Password or last four of the account holders social security
    number (required)
    -Customers contact number or email address
    -Make and model of the phone
    -Carriers name if the phone is from another carrier
    -A brief reason for the request

Good Luck!

5. pacha1

pacha1 Member

Danielle1,

Thanks for your information. I have sent in a mail, but haven't received any response yet. Meanwhile, is there a way to get this code from some other source (without paying for it)? I know there are a lot of websites and guys on the net saying they could do it for a fee, but I am not keen. Please advise.
    Thanks.
    Ravi

6. DogEater

DogEater Member

i actually called them and asked for the unlock code, you just have to answer some questions for them so they could fill out an unlock code forum. And the code will be mailed to you in 24-48 hours. I call and got my unlock code the next morning...