1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unreal II Awakening ENG or ITA language pack /translation ?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by technoob, Nov 10, 2022.

1. technoob

technoob Member

A friend of mine gave me this new game (from the past, obviously) that looks pretty cool but it's in Russian. Unfortunely, I don't speak Russian and not even the menu or dialogues are understandable to me, which is very stressing because I can't just guess what to do, how to customize keys, etc. It's just not the right feeling.

So, is there a language patch to make it work in ENGlish or ITAlian ? I've look around the net, but all I got were dead links or huge files of other translations (honestly, who wants to download 600mb when you're limited on bandwidth?), the game looks cool I don't want to buy it again.

Either languages are fine for me, I just really need one of them to replace the respective game folders (so I guess they'll just work in the language I want, I presume). If anyone of you has the game installed in ENG or ITA and can upload a zipped folder of game dialogues and audio (I think they're the "Dialog" and "Voice" folders from the root of the game) it would be awesome... or better if there's already something like that posted somewhere I didn't find... thank you anyway in advance, I really want to play this game! :)

:edit:
    just to clarify the game is "SE Special Edition" or something like that (a bit too special in my case, I guess)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  2. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

3. technoob

technoob Member

Problem solved, another user helped me out solving the matter by uploading the translation files only.

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

In future look for MULTI as it means multiple languages. otherwise ye be made to walk the plank rrr ;rrr ;rrr