1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unrecognisable disc error when trying to play backups

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by pedde86, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pedde86

pedde86 Member

hey guys i got my xbox360 modded last week by modders. My drive is a lite-on with iXtreme 1.6 with a kreon drive (v1.0). Well the problem is that when i put in my backup disc into the xbox i get a unrecognizable disc error. I used both XBC with image burn and then shcrotm to extract and burn with imgburn but both times i got the error. I checked the iso with agbx360 and all factors were good SS, DMI etc except for the verification (error 404 - game not in database i take it) but SS and everything was sweet.

When i used imageburn by itself after extracting through kreon drive all the layerbreak (set to optimal - 1,913...), booktype (DVD+R to DVD-ROM) and all other settings were set sweet but still got the same error. I even used to separate burners first was TSST - SH-s223b and the other was a LG from a laptop but both times still same error which rules out a faulty burner

Cant be something wrong with kreon drive as it extracts everything well (checked with agbx360) and cant be the discs as i am using verbatim DVD+R and gone through like 10 of them so unlikely that all of the discs are faulty by manufacture.
    I have tried everything even the activator.iso which didnt work either.

Hope someone can help cheers

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Please look/post in the xbox 360 forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.