1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsuccessful xbox burns from iso...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by cuwear, Jan 21, 2003.

1. cuwear

cuwear Member

I checked all 7 pages and could not find any previous threads or info on this so I apologize if I overlooked it:

I've pulled some games off of my xbox via evox and saved them onto my pc hd. Whenever I put them back in the xbox hd, they work flawlessly but when I try burning them to dvd-r media, either they don't boot up at all or i get the "dirty or damaged disc" message. I verify that the data on the disc and the data on my hd are the same (including default.xbe) but still when burning to disc, I can't boot up. Thanks for any input. Again, I apologize if this has been addressed.

2. FSU33

FSU33 Guest

Try another media such as an -RW. Also make sure that the media you are using is quality and not cheap. I have had problems with xbox and they are usually resolved when I use +RW, hopefully the -RW will work too.

3. cuwear

cuwear Member

Thanks for the response. I initially try all my burns with an rw but stillt he same problem. i will try a different media though and see if it'll work. Anyone else have any ideas?
    Thanks FSU33