1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unwanted warning

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by redsox04, Nov 29, 2004.

1. redsox04

redsox04 Member

I bought DVD Cloner 2 v.2.35 yesterday, and I tried to burn a DVD on it. Every time it starts to burn, it says i need to put in a blank DVD-R, so i do. When i put it in it says the same thing again, that i need to put in a blank DVD-R. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hey redsox04,The Curse is Over,lol. What Is the brand of the media? What format does your burner burn +/- or both?later

3. redsox04

redsox04 Member

How do i figure out the brand of media and what format the burner uses?

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hey redsox04, just find your burner model name and model #, then you can do a google search for that web site.I take it your burner must have been installed in the pc when you bought it.If you have a manual it will be in there. If you are not sure,just buy a couple +rs. If that works,then get some +rws to practice with so you save on coasters. Any problems,just post back.If you burn cd's,burning software might show this info,maybe. I gotta head for the acid mines now so good luck!

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

DVD Info Pro will give you all the relevant information you need about the media manufacturer, make/model drive and it's burning capabilities :)

http://www.dvdinfopro.com/