1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem updated iPhone 3GS to iOS 6.1.6 = missing iPod button and games

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by EbolaZ, May 7, 2015.

1. EbolaZ

EbolaZ Member

I recently updated[​IMG] my iPhone 3GS to iOS 6.1.6 and when the dust settled, I am unable to locate the iPod button and also I am missing a ton of games[​IMG].

Mostly, I use the iPod button to access my downloaded[​IMG] podcasts. When I try to sync this phone to itunes[​IMG] on my PC, I see my podcasts on there but they are nowhere to be seen on my phone[​IMG].

Where did the iPod button go and all my games?

Actually, when I try to sync, it eventually fails, I get this error[​IMG] message:

[​IMG]

Then when I follow these instructions and try to authorize my pc[​IMG], I get this message saying that my pc[​IMG] IS already[​IMG] authorized:

[​IMG]

Are these all related to my problem? HELP!!!!

2. hanoobal

hanoobal Regular member

It all comes down to the amount of computers you have already authorized with your Apple account I think. From what I can see, the second message says that you have already reached the maximum amount of PCs to authorize. therefore, I'd say, make sure to de-authorize one of your computers and then try the procedure again and see if it works.

3. EbolaZ

EbolaZ Member

Thanks for the suggestion, hanoobal. Does this include mobiles (iPhones, iPads, iPods)? I only have 3 computers (2 PCs, 1 Mac).

Actually, I figured out the original iPod button problem but now cannot find my ringtones. They're in my iTunes on my PC but they're not showing up on my iPhone 3GS. And when I try to sync my iPhone, I get the same error messages above.