1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upgrading an integrated video card...

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Ph0BoLuS, Jul 25, 2005.

1. skidme

skidme Guest

Yes and in order to convince her to get you that Gig, don't call it Ram, but call it the game De-violencizer :)

2. Ph0BoLuS

Ph0BoLuS Regular member

whats the gig for?

3. Ustop

Ustop Regular member

Thanx 4 the info about sapphire compared to diamond. Not exactly what I wanted to hear. I guess I could have gotten a 6600gt but I already ordered 9600xt b4 I joined this discussion. That's the way it goes. Besides my kid thinks the fancy box is COOL. Thanx.

4. jonni3

jonni3 Guest

The extra Gig would come in handy for applications like photoshop,BF2, video editing, etc,etc.. that use up a lot of system resources, XP becomes a bit smoother as well .... use skidme's explaination on your mom lol :D

5. Ph0BoLuS

Ph0BoLuS Regular member

oh..i just got a pci slot fan it helps a little bit with the help of a house fan at idle its around 35-39c and when i use it its like 40-45c is that good or should i get another fan?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2005
  6. jonni3

jonni3 Guest

Them temps are fine , no need to worry :)

7. Ph0BoLuS

Ph0BoLuS Regular member

oh ok...must be the pci fan or somthing cause when i had the big housefan directly towards the video card its the same temp as right now