1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrading from 42" to 50"

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by vegalo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. vegalo

vegalo Member

Hello!

I have a 42" plasma LG tv which I LOVE! But I have lately gotten the techie urge to upgrade to something bigger.

My question is not about which model, whats the best, etc. I already have that figured out.

Rather, do you think its worth upgrading from 42" to 50"? Would it make a noticeable difference? Or should I go 60"? Thanks in advance!!

2. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

TBH vegalo upgrading from 42 to 50 inch will not make that much difference, if you really want to upgrade then go for the 60 inch for sure. BTW where will you be watching this TV? I hope your front room is HUGE.

3. vegalo

vegalo Member

Aww dont say that...

its 8 inches wider and 4 inches taller. Im still leaning towards yes.

Any more input?

4. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Can I just ask if you love your current TV then why change? and TBH I would also change for the bigger one, but I think that its just a man thing, second thoughts instead of changing the TV just get yourself a new recliner or something like that.

5. vegalo

vegalo Member

Because i love the other one more! i think that if you dont get it, then you just dont. Maybe im crazy. bigger is better!

6. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Well with an answer like that I bet your mind is already made up, a 50 inch screen it is then, enjoy watching it and see you in the opticians shortly, LOL.