1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrading Pioneer DVR-107D Firmware Instructions

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by mad89, Sep 17, 2004.

1. mad89

mad89 Member

recently bought a pioneer dvr-107d dvdrw drive, and has firmware version 1.10 on it...

i am new to upgrading firmware, so could anyone provide me with some instructions (specific to my drive) on how to upgrade the firmware...

thanks

2. juca39

juca39 Guest

Go to pioneer site ("pioneerus.com") and look for your driver. Than find download options and select firmware. The new firmware is 1.18.
    You have to download the firmware, and it has instructions on how to install it. It is very simple.

3. mad89

mad89 Member

thanks

did wot u said and downloaded the firmware. i unzipped it and it only has the .exe and not any instructions?

please help

thanks

4. juca39

juca39 Guest

5. Oorworm

Oorworm Member

Hi, i did the firmware upgrade from 1.05 tot 1.18 and it said succesfull...
    Then i restarted the pc and after same patience it seems my pc boots up...

When i start my pc, a 'Intel Inside Pentium 4' screen comes up as first. Normally it takes like some seconds to go to the windows xp loadscreen, but now it takes around 2-3 minutes to come to that screen.

I booted up and deleted all the content of the IDE controller... I rebooted and again it takes around 2-3 minutes to come to the windows xp loadscreen...

Can someone help me to resolve this problem?
    What else can i do or try?

It was a Medion DVR-107d...

Thank you very much dudes...

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Did you try removing the dvd drive itself in device manager and then rebooting? Windows will then reinstall the drive properly.

Jerry