1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uploading images to AD

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by rtrg, Nov 11, 2018.

1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

I was asked to upload images of a homemade project. Apparently text only is not enough. How do I do that? I can scan the project in multiple scans since my drawing is larger than my scanner glass. Do I need third party software? I would rather not. Is there an "upload" button on the site. Can I do this through an email? In which case I will need YOUR email. If anyone wishes to respond that would be accepted.

Aditya Singh likes this.
  2. aldan

aldan Active member

what about pics of said project on your pc?look right beside "post a reply".

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

open an account at tiny pic..Use browse to upload images.Then you can provide urls to the images or you may be able to create a folder & provide the url to that instead

If however you want images uploaded to here.Hit reply then the icon that looks like a post card next to the smiley face just right of center,it'll take a while as you can only upload one at a time.
    Other option is use mega.co.nz or drive or whatever cloud storage they can download from

4. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

here are the images as requested. I appologize for the sloppy atr as I drew this by hand. I used different colors to help follow the route. different colors cross each other and the same color is used for different functions. combination of donor parts, commercial parts and home made parts. here goes---

Attached Files:

5. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

I hope others can follow this. I used a thick piece of clear acrylic 12x18 as a chassis. 6 inch long standoffs for legs. pioneer reel motors. teac cap motor, flywheel, bushing, capstan, belt, fly bridge, roller sol 110 volt dc, full wave rectifier,roller linkage, roller, bridge standoff, 1/4 track 3 head block from a teac a3300-10, homemade tape guides, pioneer tension guides. I am planning on using a 2300 or 3300 preamp from a deck with a faulty transport but functional preamp. the RECORD button needs to power the preamp into RECORD MODE. I need the entire harness and all parts except motors, but with sols, limit switch, resistor network, and every thing else. mount in a dedicated chassis to fit deck width and depth. only the head block to connect. I have done this before using various preamps/deck combinations. I have also made a 7 inch into a 10.5, same speed or faster. this is all trial and error. NO books to build from. this is the first time I have written a guide of sorts. I will respond to all messages. hope this inspires someone.

6. aldan

aldan Active member

hell i didnt even build my own computer until 5 or 6 years ago,let alone something like this.hats off to you.this is so far over my head its incredible.i guess your on your own until you find another tech eddie like yourself.lol

Aditya Singh likes this.