1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upside down films on Video iPod (Question)

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by TrevorUK, Apr 24, 2007.

1. TrevorUK

TrevorUK Member

Hey guys

Just a quick question. My mate has just got a video iPod and has put a couple films on it, however they are all upside down!!! Any ideas what has caused this? She converted them using Jodix if that makes any difference?

2. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Wow never heard of this one LOL. Maybe a setting in Jodix somewhere? Just a guess. xD

3. TrevorUK

TrevorUK Member

I've looked on my settings and i can't see anything! How wierd is this, but she's definately having the problem on the iPod and not the actual file itself.

4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

This is a really wierd problem. Try restoring if you can and maybe it will fix it. The best thing I can think of is maybe it's a firmware issue.

5. jaysep

jaysep Guest

This is a fairly common experience when using Jodix. The root cause is simply your DivX codec. Those who did not install DivX do not experience this. Simply go to your DivX's Decoder Configuration Utility and on the Decoder tab, simply uncheck "Use Advanced Overlay". This will take care of your problem. Jodix will start converting right side up.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers.

6. mwq1984

mwq1984 Guest

Better try another product instead of the Jodix.I have ever met problems by using Jodix.

reference only