1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent help needed to create a DVD!

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by rybrx7, Apr 15, 2007.

1. rybrx7

rybrx7 Member

Hello,

I cant seem to find a solution to this, but i have a series of video files exported from 3dsmax as avi's. What i want to do with these is make an interactive dvd of sorts.

When the user clicks play i want two videos playing simultaneously on the screen, thats what i cant seem to work out how to do or what software can do it!

Then at the end of that section of video it needs to stop and present the user with a button to continue, which then loads the next group of movies onto the screen.

The two movies are the same length but have to be view simultaneously, one is a wireframe view that needs to be in the lower right hand corner, to the left of the needs to be a text box, and above both needs to be the main walkthrough movie!

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Ry

2. Suba

Suba Regular member

You could do this in DVD Lab Pro. You can use menu for main movie and
    button frames in the menu that can be positioned anywhere you want and in them will be your other movie and text.
    Only think you will have to do is to create DVD compliant Mpeg4 file for text and import into DVD lab.
    If it is just subtitles it can be generated in DVD Lab.
    All other parts you want is no problem either in this App.
    It is DVD authoring software, quite sophisticated and flexible for its price.