1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

urgent help needed

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by wooder, Sep 5, 2004.

1. wooder

wooder Guest

This is my second day burning so please bear with me.After analysis the bar at the top right goes into red territory indicating DVD-9.The extras go for approx 2 hours and i want to get rid of them.How do i get rid of them.I click on the extras and the drop down menu comes down with all the chapters.Every box on the right hand side is unticked yet it still is taking up all that room (mb).The main movie goes for 2 hrs and takes up 3gb and the extras take up about 1.6 gb,the menu only takes up 67 mb and that is all.How do i go about getting rid of those space consuming extras.Please somebody help me,i'm trying to learn and followed the DVD-9 How to guide.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. wooder

wooder Guest

Cheers Nephilim, your guidance was very useful and much appreciated.Before i let you go though,i have one more question-What is a THX presentation?I looked in the glossary and unfortunately it has yet to be entered.Thanks in advance. Wooder from Down Under.

4. Veblin

Veblin Active member

5. wooder

wooder Guest

Thanks Veblin.Help appreciated.