1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

URGENT help required!

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by Sniper200, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Sniper200

Sniper200 Member

HI All I need urgent help in order to sort my iphone out.

I recently got a latest iphone 3gs 32gb 3.1.2

I managed to jailbreak it with blackra1n every was working fine however last night

my O2 signal went off and i cant make calls or send texts just says failed instantly.

I have restore my iphone back to basic setting however its still the same NO signal although it sayd O2 UK theres no signal what so ever on the iphone please help!!!!

Any suggestions Im a novice at this so please help.

2. thebob360

thebob360 Member

my suggestion is to re-run what ever unlock software you used whether it be blacksn0w or ultrasn0w and on a side not im not sure what the official carrier is in your part of the world but my buddy ran an unlock on his phone when he didn't need and had the same problem so if you use a official carrier make sure you do NOT have ultrasn0w or blacksn0w installed

3. Sniper200

Sniper200 Member

Thanks Bob I have restored the phone as new and sent it to apple to check it out as I have also hear that other people have had similar problems

As i recall I did not install black snow until after the signal went to try and see if it resolved the problem.

hopefully they can fix it.

4. thebob360

thebob360 Member

Good luck my friend