1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

URGENT HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Xtremee, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Xtremee

Xtremee Member

ok this is driving me crazy i don't have any idea what happened to my computer one day i was enjoying my "space like Background" the next day i got a freaking blue only background... I tryed to changed it in so many ways that i don't even remember i choose properties/desktop and when i want to choose from which background i want to put it doesn't let me choose anything but strech,center or title of various lame colors...also tryed choosing a random image and clicking use as wallpaper

please can someone here help me?

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

your title of the thread you posted says nothing about what you need help with, it is always a good thing to say something about your problem in the title in your post.have you tryed turning your monitor on and off? maby you have a video card going bad, have you tryed using another monitor, to see if that is the problem? you might try doing a system restore to the day before you started having problems

3. Xtremee

Xtremee Member

Thanks for the tips about saying what my problem is in the title well, anyways someone in other forums helped me already so anyways thanks for replying this message!!!

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I guess you forgot to mention what the problem was and how you fixed it. :(