1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

urgent lookingmembers for a new metal band!!!!!!!!!! in new york, new jersey

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by Kamilo, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Kamilo

Kamilo Member

hey my name is cesar i am looking for all kind of people whoe really likes to play to start a serious project in new york or new jersey area drummers, bassits, guitar players, vocals i play the guitar i am really looking for serious people to make real music my basiic influences are korn, system of adown, metalllica, ogy, staind, chevelle, slipknot, limp bizkit, disturbed, godsmack, etc.
    so if you are looking to start a new project or you are looking for a member to your band let me know the idea is to write songs, i write lyrics ass well, so the idea is to play and play and hopefully tour around, so let me know.

2. rockhouse

rockhouse Member

i did pm you, My name is Christina i play guitar, im in NJ and im 15. i'm def. dedicated so email me at [bold]removed[/bold] if you want to.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

no email addresses i'm afraid..send each other PM's (private messages) instead

4. rockhouse

rockhouse Member

ooops yeah.. sorry aobut that.. well my im is ismashthesilence so you can always im me on that.