1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB Instant DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by stollery, Jul 14, 2002.

  1. stollery

    stollery Guest

    Using Instant DVD I am able to easily create a high quality MPEG2 of virutally any DVD. However, the software program was designed to burn to CDRs and not DVD. Since I use the new HP200i DVD burner, what would be the best way to burn an MPEG2 to a DVD+RW so it can be played in a stand alone DVD player? I have a host of installed programs that can probably do the job, but would like an "experts" opinion.
    Thanks
     
  2. ScubaPete

    ScubaPete Senior member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    Messages:
    6,097
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    stollery,

    As for burning on to an RW - I think you might reconsider using -R or +R's. RW's don't do well at all in standalone players, it's something about the way the laser reads it.

    I'm not sure what you mean when you say you get an MPEG from a DVD ??
    USB instant DVD is a program I use to render my Hi-8 video and VHS to mpeg to burn to my DVD not CD's

    Taking an MPEG from a DVD is a little out of my league -
    ā€œPā€

     
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2003
  3. stollery

    stollery Guest

    ScubaPete - Gosh, I had forgot about that question. Nonetheless, I said burn an MPEG "TO" a DVD, not from.
    Either way, I got the problem resolved.
    Thanks anyway.
    Rag Tag 3
     

Share This Page