1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

usb to dvd copy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by rhiny, May 2, 2019.

1. rhiny

rhiny Member

hello,could anyone please tell me how i can copy a movie from a usb to dvd -r/+,i've tried on nero 7,and downloaded various programs but i'm not really sure what i'm doing,i'm ok on copying dvd's on dvd shrink but i'm really struggling on this one,any help appreciated

2. attar

attar Senior member

What's on the usb (type of file) and are you trying to covert it to DVD movie format to author it to the disk.

3. rhiny

rhiny Member

thanks for the reply,i have formatted the usb now,i have been trying to alter a movie from widescreen to 4.3 ish' so the black gaps at the top and bottom of the screen are not as big,i have been using a program called winx dvd ripper platinum the new version 8.9.1,that does reduce the black spots with 'crop'but only as a destination folder so i put it on usb so the files went on usb but i could not copy from the usb,at the top of the screen on winx dvd ripper it does does have iso and image boxes

4. rhiny

rhiny Member

i have double checked 0n winx dvd ripper,at the top of the screen it as-> dvd disc/ iso image /folder /clear / options/
    on the bottom left of the screen it as -> destination folder and browse

5. sonnymey

sonnymey Member

Are you trying to author movie to DVD?
    As far as I'm concerned, winx dvd ripper platinum is used to rip movies off DVD and save as digital format like MP4, mpeg-2 or ISO image.
    I think you might get confused between DVD ripper and DVD author.
    Considering you've already used winx dvd ripper to crop widescreen to 4:3, now what you need is a DVD author to copy movie to DVD. Its sister winx dvd author (freeware) has this feature.
    Notice: it runs on Windows computer. Good luck!

rhiny likes this.