1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

used 007 hack on a version of xbox that doesnt work with 007.now the xbox is f*cked.HELP?!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by 97bullock, Jan 26, 2005.

1. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

hi.could someone please help?i tried to use the 007 hack on my xbox and the hex editor didnt like the xboxdash.xbe so i edited/signed one from another xbox.this made the phoenix animation come up but the screen was jumpy(this was not from loose connectors on av cable etc as it worked fine until this came up).after the weird non-clear animation,a menu can just about be seen behind the flickering screen and white squares.it looked like the evox menu from the 007 game save but had launch dvd at the top i think and others.anyway i did lots of things to try and fix this including putting xecuter 2.4979 (or something like that) on the c: directory and also changing the evox.ini audioplayer and msdashboard options to different xbe files to see if that worked.i dont know what the final setting was but now when i turn it on the green blob comes up leading to the xbox sign with microsoft at the bottom but then loops a couple of times before finally the screen jumps again and i can just make out oops something is wrong but nothin else.agent under fire will no longer load up even when i cold boot(power off and back on with the disc in).i dont know what to do.even if it means restoring the xbox just to normal without having it modded (so that its just retail and only plays originals).i just want it to work.p.s.when i changed the xboxdash.xbe to one from another xbox,i didnt backup the original one so i no longer have the xboxdash.xbe that was originally on the xbox.also the light flashes red and green.help?!

p.s.i dont think any discs are gonna load on it.i tried loading agent under fire (original) to connect ftp it to my computer to put it back to its unmodded self but it wouldnt load.what can i do?

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

If your modded bios loads,you might be able to just reformate and rebuild the entire hard drive with an autoloader.....but I might be wrong.

3. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

so what sort of autoloader would i need to use?and where do i get it?is it available for download or do i need to buy one?

4. Matador

Matador Regular member

Well if I was you I would get xboxhdm_v1.9.Then I would hotswap the HDD and run xboxhdm and install UDE 2 exploit.And them make sure I backed up the eeprom just in case this happens again...