1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

useing nero 6

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by rtrg, Dec 21, 2007.

1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

I came across a dvd rewrite drive that I thought I would use to replace my dvd drive with, Aside from the question of weather my tower even has the capeability to burn dvds, I need to find a easy to understand, in a step by step format for us old schoolers who are still useing vcrs. I bought a COPY PROTECTION remover just so I could record dvds to disc, Macrovision got in the way. I printed an owners manual for a disc recorder which is in GREEK as far as I am concerned, I do not understand a word of it. How can such simple functions as play/record e mase so complicated that only an engineer can operate it? If this turns out not to br feasible for any number of reasons, I will stay with tape some of which are ancient made on the first machine I owned, and not a very sophisticated one either. My eyes cannot tell the difference between a good recorded tape and a studio disc useing the same tv! I thought it would be a good idea to learn how nero works which in part will help me decide weather to go ahead or bag the whole project. I will give more tower details to anyone who is interested.

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

http://www.dvd-guides.com/content/view/33/59/
    ftp://ftp6.nero.com/user_guides/nero6/Nero6QuickStart_Enu.pdf

There's lots of ways to do convert VHS to digital and lots of software packages and even some specialized hardware available. If you just google "convert VHS to DVD" you'll get a number of hits.