1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Usin Softmods with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by sturly09, Sep 4, 2005.

1. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

this is how you use your softmods. once you have them and you have entered you ip adress and have and online connection then you leave it in the menu of either evolution X (preferred) or Unleashed X. the rest will be completed on your computer. Visit www.flashfxp.com and download the most updated software of FlashFXP. once you have that visit a4h.us and click downloads on the left hand side toolbar. This will transfer you to a page called slashbomb. from slashbomb select xbox, then ppf tested or untested and download the desired mods to your desktop. Then open flash FXP and click quick connect in the upper right. type in your ip adress for server and xbox for both user name and password. once you are fully connected selct the E drive then TDATA then look through all those files until you find the Halo 2 maps that you desire to mod. Right click and select transer. once transfered, once again visit slashbomb and this time after clicking xbox select other. under the other category select PPF O Matic, and download the software. the open PPF O Matic and click the floppy disk icon when you come to the program in the first box put the map then in the second put the mod then select apply, it will say "completed, burn to cd now" select yes, then re open flash fxp and slect the modded map that you combined with the mod and overwrite it with the normal on in the TDATA file. You now have successfully modded halo 2

2. noyorole

noyorole Member

im having a problem connecting the flash to the xbox and i have done everything right i have unleash x and everything what could it be

3. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

first chack to make sure your xbox has the oline connection because with mods you must manually plug in the ip adress, dns servers, default gateway, and etc. if this is not completed then look under your start button on the toolbar of your computer, on the right of it there should be a link that says "connect to", look under that link and select show all connections on the window that pops up select support, then details and you will have the ip and so on, then manually go to the xbox and plug those numbers into the networks settings of your unleashed x dashboard. Then when your are for sure connected go to flash fxp and type in under server the ip adress your computer and xbox are running on, then for password use xbox and also for username, hope i could help- StUrLy

4. Boonz

Boonz Member

how do u get the mods to the xbox?

5. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

download flash fxp

6. ONOITSJAY

ONOITSJAY Member

how do u use dothalo like where do you put it plz can you help me

7. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

you need to open dothalo in winRAR, it makes it work alot better if it even works at all...

8. 1like2mod

1like2mod Guest

it says connection refused whn i mke the ip adress the same

9. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

make sure that your in your modded dash board when u try to use flash fxp, if you dont then it wont work, if it still doesnt work then make sure your xbox connects, if it does you should be working fin, but if it doesnt, turn your settings to set up network, then turn off your box, then reset it and turn the setup network off and try again, then your network should be set up

10. Mod65

Mod65 Member

Hey sturly, I have a few questions. My first question would be if you mess up trying to softmod your xbox or halo 2, can you ruin your computer or your xbox for good? And my second question would be do you have an xbox live gamer tag, if so can i have it please? Okay, thanks.

11. SIBOT666

SIBOT666 Regular member

cahange your network ip to 192.168.0.2 to match your xboxes ip open flash fxp and start a new connection. The ip is 192.168.0.2
    both the username and passwords are xbox,xbox and put on port 21, and dont appear anonymous.

12. SIBOT666

SIBOT666 Regular member

if you delete your msbackup and your soft mod your screwed. It wont even affect your computer though

WATCH OUT FOR FAKE PATCHES, THAEY ARE TROJANS-DELETE EVERYTHING

13. Mod65

Mod65 Member

Hey, does the website a4h.us have that one mod that works for every new map? Will the softmod mod the map or just your guy...like if my guy can run super fast and jump super high auto aim.....ect. or does it give those powers to everyone i am playing with? And also wen you download that mod from a4h.us does it mod your guy if so what can your guy do?

14. Mod65

Mod65 Member

^^^^Can any one respond to that question, anyone (Sturly09) or any one that knows what they are talking about when it comes to halo 2 softmodding? :)

15. Mod65

Mod65 Member

WOW (guys) I have been wating for na answer ^^^^^ c'mon its been like a month....lol w/e if you red this then look 3 messages up to the top and please answer my question, anyone that knows what they are doin when it comes to softmodding please!?!!?

16. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

it mods your man only but u can share portions of your mods with outhers depending on the type of mod... like all can fly warty and so on and everyone can shoot the same things you do. a4h sux, dont use it, i suggest ub3rhack3r5.tk, but it was down and im not sure if they recovered the site yet

17. Mod65

Mod65 Member

Okay, but can i use action replay max to softmod?

18. Mod65

Mod65 Member

Also sturly, exept my friend request..please :)

19. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

ohk send it to mmmmmmmmmSTURLY ( 9 m's) and sturlydizzle19, im not on sturly09 much n e more

20. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

i used max, but people always tell me u cant which is obviously bullshit, but it may only work for some certain saves for the game u use, so get your saves at www.haloscene.net, under softmodding tut on the left toolbar