1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using Action Replay Codes on your R4/M3 Simply

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by DVDBack23, May 7, 2007.

1. kacang

kacang Guest

hi, do u already know hot to?
    cause i don't know too

2. kacang

kacang Guest

thx bro
    i can do it now
    but i still confuse
    first
    i use cheats for play pokemon
    there's some code that i can't add to the "my codelist"
    u know what;'s wrong?
    thx

3. bethbky

bethbky Member

When i copy and paste it opens them alphabetically but stops on the letter N. Also, do i put the memory card thing in before or after i do all this. i also can't find this file: C:\Program Files\Datel\Action Replay Code Manager\local_codelists

4. bethbky

bethbky Member

When i copy and paste it opens them alphabetically but stops on the letter N. Also, do i put the memory card thing in before or after i do all this. i also can't find this file: C:\Program Files\Datel\Action Replay Code Manager\local_codelists

5. Diamondblast

Diamondblast Member

Please Help ! When I load the cheats on AR software ,I next go to R4 Cheat code editor.I click Import XML File but then I cannot find the folder 'Program Files\Datel\Action Replay Code Manager\local_codelists'.Please Help !

6. harvestmoon

harvestmoon Member

i have another problem...XD i acidentaly deleted the ''local codelists'' folder now i cant fix it T^T i tried uninstalling and installing it but its still gone.. T^T i even tried relocating it on my bin its not there T^T help meh

7. Nirvanaman

Nirvanaman Member

I followed all of the instructions, but my R4 still gets stuck on the loading screen.

8. Nirvanaman

Nirvanaman Member

I followed all of the instructions, but my R4 still gets stuck on the loading screen.

9. Aletob

Aletob Member

Does this work with M3 DS REAL??

10. Aletob

Aletob Member

The copy/paste thing freezes on my comp.
    Is that beneficial? Because it freezes then starts and freezes, etc. and it never goes anywhere AND if I use the individual move, then it says INVALID ERROR

11. helenth01

helenth01 Member

There is nothing called a free lunch is this world. If anything needed to be resolved then initiated need a support to be sorted out.
    ======================
    surveys

12. gaara2011

gaara2011 Member

hi!
    I have a R4 card that I have been using for 3 years and I didn't have trouble using it. but now, I wanted to use Action replay cheats. So do I need the action replay card?(it's a device(hardware) like a card witch is sold in big malls: http://www.pccables.com/images/action_replay_ds_large.jpg) or just the software?
    I just want to make sure that I buy the right thing for my ds.
    thank you

13. Pokemon4life

Pokemon4life Member

ummmmm i cant find the folder called C:\Program Files\Datel\Action Replay Code Manager\local_codelists

14. jollins

jollins Member

Hey. I know this is old but its still helped me out alot!! thanks for this. Had problems at the start with the firmware sujested not working so i fished around and got some for my m3dss.
    Then started having problems with cheats not working. Took me a while to realise i was playign a us verison of the game and trying to upload EU cheats!!! duh...

Thanks again!! :)

15. CR33D10

CR33D10 Member

I copied the "usrcheat.dat" file from my brother's r4i, and i could cheat at some other games. But i couldn't cheat at pokemon heartgold on my r4. but i COULD cheat at it on my brother's r4i, the same thing with platinum. is there some other file i have to import? please respond

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  16. CR33D10

CR33D10 Member

How do i put the action replay number codes on the R4? You know,the really long ones, like 00010100101010101010100101hgkjhgjkhdbk, you know, stuff like that

17. CR33D10

CR33D10 Member

Does anyone know how to put in the codes like in an action replay? where you have to put in the codes number by number? anyone? please respond!

18. CR33D10

CR33D10 Member

ok um, i had to download the cheat code editor from another site. what's all this about xml files and stuff? all i do is go to 'code'> 'add new code' then i type in the name of the code, put in the code itself save it, then copy the usrcheat.dat into my 'system' folder don't know about importing xml files and stuff

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  19. Ragin_OWlbear

Ragin_OWlbear Member

Ok, so i just download the code manager but it doesnt seem to let me save the xml file after i import it, and it loads fine into the manager but then i choose the save cheat database option and it only lets me open file not save, im lost....

20. NotAFuckingGeek

NotAFuckingGeek Member

Ok first of all, in the folder 'C:\Program Files\Datel\Action Replay Code Manager\local_codelist' there are two XML files, one is the Codejunkies Us thing, the other is called 'default_codelist' and, what do you mean by 'Open the Code Editor and go to file and press Import XML file.' Because I'm not seeing a 'file button anywhere and certainly no 'Import XML' one either.