1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using DVD Decrypter with DVD Remake Pro

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by Lumbastio, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Lumbastio

Lumbastio Member

DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0
    DVD Remake Pro 3.1
    I'm having some trouble trying to combine the functions of the Decrypter and Remake. First of all, do the experienced in here agree that it is important for DVD Remake to access ripped files on hard-drive instead from DVD drive directly? I read this in the guide. I had no problems accessing the files on the DVD. But Decrypter is another matter. The Decrypter is in ISO R mode (recommended by the guide), but when I am done ripping the DVD onto HD and try to "Import DVD" into Remake, it gives an error, as if it can't read the file. I tried uncopressing the ISO using WinRAR, but Remake still gave problems. I had to go into the "VIDEO_TS" folder and choose a single file before Remake begain to import the files, but then it stopped in the middle and gave me an error (the last one on the list below.) Here is a log file and I hope you can help:

Read DVD from: F:\
    Read VMG
    The system cannot find the file specified.

(171:dataAccess.cxx)
    Can't open VIDEO_TS.IFO. (925:VMG.cpp)
    can't load VMG.
    Read VMG

can't load VMG.
    Read VMG

can't load VMG.
    Read DVD from: F:\TRISTAN_UND_ISOLDE_ACTS_I_II
    Read VMG

can't load VMG.
    Read DVD from: F:\TRISTAN_UND_ISOLDE_ACTS_I_II\VIDEO_TS
    Read VMG
    Read VTS1
    Recovering C_ADT & VOBU_ADMAP tables. (679:VobData.cpp)
    Cell #13 uses vobus (vobID=1, cellID=13) not pressent in vob file. Substituting blank cell instead. (1598:pGC.cpp)
    Cell #14 uses vobus (vobID=1, cellID=14) not pressent in vob file. Substituting blank cell instead. (1598:pGC.cpp)
    Cell #15 uses vobus (vobID=1, cellID=15) not pressent in vob file. Substituting blank cell instead. (1598:pGC.cpp)
    Cell #16 uses vobus (vobID=1, cellID=16) not pressent in vob file. Substituting blank cell instead. (1598:pGC.cpp)
    Cell #17 uses vobus (vobID=1, cellID=17) not pressent in vob file. Substituting blank cell instead. (1598:pGC.cpp)
    Cell #18 uses vobus (vobID=1, cellID=18) not pressent in vob file. Substituting blank cell instead. (1598:pGC.cpp)
    Read VTS2
    Bad file format (696:VTS.cpp)
    can't load VTS 2

I'm sure this has to do something with the format that Decrypter rips the DVD onto HD. I hope that after Remake edits the DVD, I won't have any problems importing that file into the Rebuilder Pro, otherwise it would really become a headache.

By the way, apparently I'm not a newbie anymore. If the DVD burning becomes any more complicated, I might become a Senior member after another week!

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 12, 2005
  2. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

Lumbastio,

This is really the wrong forum for a dvdremake question. Would have been better in dvd for newbies or advanced forums.

Since your here. I'll try to help you out.

Yes to break cssencryption and I never had much luck right off the dvd.

I rip the dvd in file mode. I never have tried it in ISO mode. Try file mode and see how that works for you. I can't access the user guide right now but like I said try ripping with dvdd in file mode. Thats all I ever rip in.

Mort

3. Lumbastio

Lumbastio Member

Once again, thanks Mort. For future reference, where should I post the question about Remake? I don't know what do you mean by advanced or newbie forums. E.g., I also have a question about CCE SP and believe that it should be posted in the Rebuilder forum since it works with it.

4. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

On the main forums page there is a dvd-+r for newbies forum and a dvd+-r for advanced users forum.

The cce question should be in the dvd rebuilder forum.

Mort