1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using DVD-EAM for slideshow- a question

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by vintage36, Mar 22, 2007.

1. vintage36

vintage36 Member

I made my belated first attempt to make a show using a DVD-RAM disk, and having done so decided I wanted to add a second show. I was asked if I wanted to erase the existing file or cancel, so it seems that one cannot add a second slide show. Is that right, or am I doing something wrong? Can I set up disk to take more than one show, how?

2. vintage36

vintage36 Member

bumpity bump bump. Has no one a rep;y? :)

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I am not ignoring your post, it's that I just dont know how to help you....someone will come along...good luck.

4. killalot

killalot Active member

What software are you using to compile your slide shows? Never made a slide show on a DVD-ram but of the top of my head did you leave the disk open.

5. vintage36

vintage36 Member

Nero 6 Reloaded package Bero Vision express 3 part. Did not finalise the disk, but unlike other parts of package there was no option shown for multisession either.

6. killalot

killalot Active member

I use proshow gold not sure if it supports DVD ram disk have to go website and check easy way is I’m sure you saved your first slide show when you created it just erase the disk compile you new show and then ad them both to the disk DVD ram disk I was under the impression don’t need to be finalized your DVD player should be able to play them that’s the whole idea so could be just the software your using I’m sure proshow gold supports ram and allows you to ad more after