1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using nero vision4!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Alandvd06, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Alandvd06

Alandvd06 Member

i was just going through the avi to dvd guide their. and i have nero vision 4. but when it starts up it doesnt give me the option to make a dvd.. can anyone tell me why? all the other options are their! Thanks

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

When starting Vision with StartSmart, make sure you have "DVD" selected from the menu located at the top center of the StartSmart screen.

3. Alandvd06

Alandvd06 Member

yea i started start smart, then selected dvd followd by nero vision, but i still dont get a "make dvd" menu when nero vision opens!

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

You should open StartSmart, "DVD" on the top menu. Select Photo and Video, then select "Make your own DVD-Video". Is this where you can't find the "Make your own DVD-Video" icon?

If you do have this, clicking it will open Nero Vision 4's Content page where you can add Video files.

If you are still not seeing the "Make your own DVD-Video" icon then there may be a problem with the installation.

I'd like to see your Nero information:

Open Startsmart and click the Tools menu on the left.
    Select Nero Infotool from the menu. This should start the Infotool.
    When it gets done running click the small floppy disc icon at the top, and when the Save/Print screen opens, save it to your desktop or wherever you can find it later.
    Paste it into a reply.

You may want to remove and reinstall Nero. This should correct any missing components:

Download and run the General CleanTool first. This will help you get a clean installation.

Once you have that done, download and install a fresh copy from the:
    Nero 7 download page