1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using nero with shrink

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by jlg895, Jan 2, 2005.

1. jlg895

jlg895 Regular member

I own 2 dvd burners. With dvd burner 1 I put the original disc in, decode with shrink with nero, and it burns the image onto the blank disc in dvd burner2 with no problem. then it saves the data and image to my hard drive. how do i make a second copy. Ive tried using nero but it only works for nero projects and for some reason it doesnt recognise it as being one. any help?

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

I rip my movies using Shrink 3.2 to the harddrive and then use Nero 6 to burn. Click on DVD Video and then open the movie folder on the right and then drag the audio_TS and video_TS files and burn at x4 speed. With the files on the HD you can make as many copies as you want. If you aren't using Nero 6 that could be the problem. You can probably find it on filetopia.

3. jlg895

jlg895 Regular member

the nero that i have been using came free with my sony dvd burner i bought. I was using a trial of copy to dvd and that was working real well. but it expired. ive tried uninstalling it and it dissapears but when i try to put it on my computer again from the website it tells me it has expired. do you know how to get rid of all traces?

4. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

If you have a DVD image on your harddrive, use DVD Decrypter to burn it.

If you have DVD Files then use Nero. There are plenty of Nero guides around for files (www.dvdshrink.info).

Adder.