1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using the new dvd2one version 1.1.1 question?

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by isomaster, Apr 2, 2003.

1. isomaster

isomaster Member

i have been using this version for about just over a week now done some great full copy discs brilliant results i can't honestly tell the difference between the original and the compressed copy my question is do you guys think it is worth goin through the extra trouble to use ifoedit or something to strip out the extra audio and stuff.is there like a certain size of dvd when you say it's better to take some stuff out to increase picture quality or just leave it do it's stuff and compress everything

thanks a bit long winded i know lol

graham

2. xtremedjs

xtremedjs Member

Only yourself can answer that question. You said you cant tell a difference from original to compressed? If thats true, why would you take the extra time? In a month there will be a version of dvd2on3 that will allow you to remove audio, etc... God, cant wait for that day. But yes, common sence says if you remove audio with ifoedit, then dvd2one, it will be better video quality.

3. isomaster

isomaster Member

really in a months time that would be the finally to a great program that is the only thing it is missing just now in the new version and is definately the fastest of the compresion programs

graham