1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using tomtom on nokia n70

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by is200cars, Apr 5, 2007.

1. is200cars

is200cars Member

Hi can someone please help me by explaining how to work tomtom on my n70 im new to 3g phones and havn't a clue.

PLEASE HELP

2. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

here how to do it

1st:
    you need to download gps software come with map or without map (depend where you live), as i know on bitcomet (peer 2 peer), they have it all,if you live in EUROPE you are lucky,,there are map available on net...drap and drop this software onto your expand memory card (you need at least 1gb mini sd) and then insert card into you phone it will automatic install if not you get wrong version or not compatible...or you can try EBAY to buy or bid it's much cheaper (but it's all pirate however it's do a good job)..you need to pay $30 AUD OR $20 USD,
    2nd:

you need to have a bluetooth gps reciever (better with 32 channels and run at parralle for better and faster pick up all satterlite)
    i have been check it on ebay it's cost around $50 usd or $90 aud..

if you have all above you are ready to go..
    it's not complicate as i show you...

i will install 1 for my friend next week, he has n80......

any problem all of friends AFTERDAWN will do the best to help you out....

I'M NOT A EXPERT, I KNOW LITTLE BUT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE......

3. is200cars

is200cars Member

Hi cheers for the reply ive got tomtom installed on my phone and also gb maps but when i go to tomtom it says no maps found i can see them on memory stick but it won,t work.!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

:(

4. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

uhhh!!, have you got gps bluetooth device with your phone? and i'm believe that with tom tom gps map software it does com with ACTIVATION CODE to use, if you have a crack version it may drop or disconnect unexpected..