1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UXE Complete: (hotswap tutorial)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by punx777, Jun 7, 2005.

1. punx777

punx777 Regular member

2. halohack2

halohack2 Member

thanx punx that was a great tut.

3. szap

szap Member

I followed this guide exactly. It worked to a degree. The only problem that I am having is saving my network settings in evo-x. For some reason after rebooting, even if I choose save and exit, my settings disapear. Because of this, I am unable to FTP to my xbox through my pc. Any recommendations?

4. szap

szap Member

Well, just to let you know, I fixed my above problem. I tried doing the entire installation over again. This resulted in the same problem that |CL| mentioned, an error 21 screen. I hotswapped again(Right after the abox logo appeared with xbox written underneath it, but before Microsoft appeared underneath both of them), performed the installation one more time, which rid me of the error 21 screen and allowed me to save my Evo-X settings.

5. jh8

jh8 Member

I ran the 71 font installs bat from the unrared uxe complete. Upon running the bat file says files not found. Yet i can find these files. The same thing goes for nkpatcher 06 install.bat
    What is going on? how can I fix this?