1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v 220

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by conq, Mar 20, 2005.

1. conq

conq Guest

hi mossyy

i read your instructions and
    downloaded the p2kman.zip
    i would be greatfull for some step by step instructions now please

thanks

conq

(make sure again that u installed all the drivers and recomend to use this http://anton.tbg.ru/files/p2kman.zip)

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

okay,

switch off ur fone, press *,# and power button together, so u will have a black screen which it called Flash Mode then open the P2Kman and c if u r connected, then open the unlocker and click connect RFone and click Yes after that it should say successfully unlocked.....

hope that will help....

btw next time dont post a new thread about unlocking, just post on that thread....

3. conq

conq Guest

thanks
    and sorry about starting a new thread

ps

i have right clicked and installed on the two inf files in the drv folder

file p2k.inf
    USBMOT 2000.INF

is that all the driver files?

thanks again

mark

4. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

no there is 4 files for the drive

P2K System Information
    P2K System File
    USBMOTO2000
    usbser system file

5. conq

conq Guest

hi mossyy
    thanks again

P2K System Information
    P2K System File
    USBMOTO2000
    usbser system file

i have right clicked and installed the two info files
    USBMOTO2000 and PK2 system, file but when i right click on the other two there is no install option
    can you advise please

cheers mark

6. zanlic

zanlic Guest

ive downloaded p2kman.zip and ive installed it on my pc. am running on win98. ive been looking for the driver for v220 like crazy for the last 2 weeks and ive downloaded like 5 or 6 of those drivers but none of them work. my pc detects my phone but i dont have the proper driver to have it installed on my pc to have it detected by either MPT or p2kman. hlpe me pls!!!!

7. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

zanlic

there a driver for win98se but cant remember where is it, but for sure its somewhere in this forum....

conq

go to device manager and go to the USB modem and from there just update driver....

8. zanlic

zanlic Guest

mossyy

am looking for the driver actually so as to be able to make my system recognise my phone as a modem but i dont have that particular modem. i would be most grateful if you could help me find it pls.

9. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

okay, the P2K folder that u have it, is the driver, so what u have to do is reinstall any driver that belongs to motorola, restart ur computer and then plug ur fone, so ur Computer had to recognise ur fone but u have toinstall the drivers, so select the directory to the P2K folder, and it should work,,,