1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v180 help please

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by nnelsonsl, Feb 28, 2005.

1. jerrylian

jerrylian Guest

Hi Mossyy,
    I have one V180 after I re-flash to some other flash, the "Vibrate" wasn't work anymore. Maybe I shouldn't say it wasn't work. It just become very very light shaking and it looks like it's sient for me even I hold it on my hand, I cannot feel it unless I put my ear very close to phone then I can feel a little bit z... shaking.

If you know which thread that I should go for help, that will great too.

Jerry

2. FaaTTY

FaaTTY Member

hey just so you know i did the reset and it didn't erase annything it just re-installed everything

3. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

jerrylian

i had this situation before but cant remember what i did!! but my advice to u is to reflash ur fone with another flash...

FaaTTY

is it working now??

4. jerrylian

jerrylian Guest

YES. It's a flash issue but I would like to use language16(English/Chinese) that you gave it to me.

Jerrylian

5. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

try to find another flash that have the chinese language, or use the flex SEV220NBBXXX_U it might work....

6. FaaTTY

FaaTTY Member

hey mossyy it's working now thanks for your help, the flash thing only worked to an extent, but it still booted me out of the audio details whenever i got to a certain option... hard to explain but it works now...

7. FaaTTY

FaaTTY Member

i did have an other question too, is there a way to store my contacts to my computer? i was browsing though the files and couldn't figure out which one was my phone book

8. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

faaTTy

yes u can store all the contacts to ur fone, by using the MPT, go to menu then orgnizer then phone book and follow on, its easy to use...

9. Vic007

Vic007 Member

I'm new at this. I have a motorola v180 and i need to know how to put mp3 songs in my phone. I have installed everthing but when I press PC>>>Phone i get this message after i choose the mp3:

File upload... /a/mobile/audio/05 La Rueda.mp3 Fail: file size invalid

How can I transfer songs to my phone? What is the PST. file? Do I need that? Where can i find it?

10. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

whats the size of the tone??

11. mallubabe

mallubabe Member

hey guys, i dont wanna sound liek another whiny person asking for help with the motorola v180, but i feel like a total tech virgin now! ive been messing around wiht my BRAND NEW:) motorola v180 for about 4 hours now... i finally dl-ed p2k and i can't figure out where to get PST and MPT from. I went to some sites, but it just didn't work. Do you HAVE to use the cable motorola provides you.. like do u have to buy one specially designed for the phone, or cna u use any USB cable that would fit the phone's cable slot? I went through the p2k setup help, etc which came with the download- but it is still saying that the phone is not connected. I really reallllyy need help with this... Mossy- dude i read like all your responses and u seem like an awesome person--pleasssee HELP!! thank god for ppl like u!! if there is somoen else in here who can help me as well... PLEAASEE DO!! you may just email me at mallubabe@hotmail.com, and please just subject it MOTOROLA questions. Thanks!!