1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v220 program list

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by dthofslf, Apr 15, 2005.

1. dthofslf

dthofslf Member

Hey I used http://mob453.com/motorola_v600 to connect my phone to my computer but stupidly deleted one of the necessary program files for running audio tones. I was wondering if anyone could send me a complete list of the standard files that come with the phone or even better yet... a link to download the standard files or you could email them to me. Contact me on aol instant messenger "deathofself86" to get my email. thanks alot!

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

what files u delete???

3. dthofslf

dthofslf Member

i don't exactly know... When I upload mp3's it will not place the tracks in the 'audio' settings folder but it will place it in 'sounds' under the 'my media' section and also play it there. If I go to the tone in 'sounds' and select 'apply as ringtone' when someone calls it will not play and when you try to go into the 'audio' settings folder it will immediately cancel and send you back to the menu before it. I have to master clear the phone to enter the 'audio' settings folder again. Does all that help? because I really have no experience with phone to computer connectivity.
    One more classification when I upload my mp3's I am just using a general P2k file manager and I place the mp3's in the location: /a/mobile/audio/ ; because that is where I found my original ringtones or maybe just a shortcut of them I am not sure. On the file listed on my phone as "a perfect circle" would be listed on the file manager as "/a/mobile/audio/~a perfect circle.mp3"

Last edited: Apr 16, 2005
  4. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

well when u upload any ringtones to ur fone using P2Kman u have to upload them on the source a/mobile/audio and after uploading delete two files the end with .db

and about sending u back to the settings while u trying to enter the audio setting, all what u have to is get P2KTools and connect it with ur fone and there is a function called MUTE ALL click on that restart ur fone and off u go :D :D