1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V265 Problems

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by v265taz, Jan 20, 2005.

1. v265taz

v265taz Member

Hi guys

I'm trying to use MPT on my v265 but i can't get it to work, any tips how to make work....i saw a couple of people here that had the same problem are you guys still trying....any info will help thank you

2. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

3. v265taz

v265taz Member

I have mpt 3.11, I downloaded the drivers for the usb cable but it doesn't recognise the phone i don't know why.

4. v265taz

v265taz Member

I finally got it working with version MPT 3.19 good, but i can't upload images or ringtones to the phone I have no idea why MPT doesn't give me that option.

5. atlgills

atlgills Member

It's not MPT software problem.Its the greedy vrz causing the problem.Vrz has purposely disabled media gallery from all of there moto phones.Why? Glad you asked. To Try
    to force everyone to pay for ringtones and pics. In short vrz has crippled the phone to there advantage.Do not blame Motorola.Other wireless companies do not disable these features and there costomers are able to exchange pics and ringtones to and fro there pc via data cable.You want to do the same?Then google "I have a motorola v265 but I live outside US"click the first result shown. A little reading but well worth it.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2005
  6. v265taz

v265taz Member

verizon suck as*