1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Various items for sale, or trade

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by techguy26, Jul 19, 2008.

1. techguy26

techguy26 Regular member

First item is a gently used mint condition silver callaway golf edition 80 gig ipod classic 180.00 comes with original box, ipod has been in armor case since bought.

second item is an asus 3870x2 1 gig dual core graphics card this card has been used for about a month sice my last build I recently got high speed internet and only play on live anymore so I'm going to sell it it comes with all adapters hdmi, dvi, and power converters
    also comes with company of heros, crysis, the orange box, and the club, 400.00 warning large power supply needed

third item is battlefield bad company for 360 it has been used once as I couldn't get into the game, everything mint 40.00

forth is rainbow six vegas 2 for 360 it is mint 30.00

fifth is rockband special edition for 360 it is also mint beet the medium portion of the game can not play hard, 120.00 with everything included.

sixth is an original top loading nes that comes with 2 dogbone controllers I will let go for 50.00

seventh is a sega nomad portable sega genesis that comes with ac adapter and tazmania game it is in VGC I will let go for 50.00

that is it for now pm me any questions and pics will be up later if anyone so desires. also really looking to trade for a ps3

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  2. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

here will u trade for 3 ps3 games i want the ipod really bad i have no mp3 or mp4 workin at the moment were u livin

3. techguy26

techguy26 Regular member

I dont have a ps3 yet

4. techguy26

techguy26 Regular member

ok still have everything except rockband and open to all offer anyone want any of this stuff before it hits ebay? I'll give it another week.

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

sent a pm