1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD burning

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by lnsmman, Mar 1, 2003.

1. mstrchief

mstrchief Member

Hey,
    I am still wanting to split an .avi movie and I was wondering if there is another way besides using EasyVCD because I think it only supports .mpg/.mpeg and I don't want to convert the .avi file to .mpg/.mpeg because it will become less quality. I have Windows Movie Maker that can split the movie where I want it to, but it saves it on a timeline/storyboard and I can only open and watch it through that program.

Thanks

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

They do ship internationally but you will probably have to contact them to get the details. I personally don't see Canada as an international delivery because UPS ships by ground to Canada but the cash exchange might be a bit of a hassle. If they take credit cards that would be your best bet because you lose less on the exchange. I used to live in Canada, where are you from?

3. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

4. mstrchief

mstrchief Member

Thanks. I live in Ontario, Canada.....would you have an instant messenger sophocles? (AIM, MSN Messenger, ICQ)

5. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Used to but it became a headache so stopped using them. I've lived in Toronto, and London Ontario. I Left London in 1991 and moved to Tampa Florida. If Bush keeps picking fights with grudge holding lunatics I may yet move back to Canada.