1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD Burning

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Paolo75, Dec 26, 2003.

1. Paolo75

Paolo75 Member

Ive got a movie spread across 3 mpeg files of approx 700mb each. How do i burn these onto one DVDR? Also i have the same set up but with 3 .bin/.cue files, again how do i burn these onto 1 DVDR?

Thanks

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Hi, Are these 3 Mpeg Files DVD Compliant Mpeg2 Files with DVD Compliant Audio??? If they are then all you need is a DVD authoring program Like something simple would be "Tmpgenc DVD author" it will Add Menu"s and Chapters that you select and then Format the Files into Vob Files inside a Video_TS folder that it then Burns to DVD-R...You will Only be able to Put Files on a DVD That Are DVD Compliant Mpeg2 Files you can just use any old Mpeg file you download off the net and Burn it to a DVD and expect it to play, If your Files are not DVD Compliant you will have to encode the to a DVD compliant Mpeg2 Format with a Good Mpeg2 Encoder like Tmpgenc or Mainconcept...With your Bin Files you will need to extract the Mpeg files out of the Bin files with something like "ISO-Buster" or "WinISO" then you will Have to Convert the Files to DVD Compliant Mpeg2 and then Author to DVD useing a DVD authoring Program....Good Luck

3. Paolo75

Paolo75 Member

thanx for replying mate. Im a bit of a noob on these matter, so excuse me for being a bit dim.

How do i determine whether the mpeg files ive got are mpeg2?

4. Paolo75

Paolo75 Member

Also mate, ive got win-iso, but i cant find how i can extract the mpeg files from the .bin file. I extracted some files,. but it was in iso form, which is not what i needed i dont think.

Thanks for helping mate

5. Minion

Minion Senior member

Inside the Bin file is a Bunch of Folders ,One of those Folders is called "Mpeg2" or "MpegAV" and in that Forlder is the Mpeg file..If WinISO don"t work then use "IsoBuster"....