1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD/DIVX -> VHS

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Synox, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Synox

Synox Guest

I know, there is allready a topic with this question, but it is old.

Does NOW anybody know how to do this?

I've got e TV-IN/OUT Graphic card (Gainwarde GeForce 4 Ti 4600 Golden Sample 750).
    I've got e Thomson VHS-Recorden with 2 Scart in/out's but no cinch.

So I tried to make a connection from the graphiccard to the TV into the AV 2 IN, the then connect the AV 3 OUT from the TV to the VHS-Recorder.

But after recording on the tape were only white and black lines like everybody else here who tried.

Can anybody help me?

(Yes I know, my English is VERY bad, but please try to understund, I'm Swiss I usualy don't write letters in English ;-) )

Thanks a lot!

GreeZ

Synox

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2003
  2. riksworld

riksworld Regular member

Dont post emails in the fourm or you will get banned, just to let you know

how are you connecting them, is it via composite or svideo?, if you are connecting them via svideo to scart then you will get black and white

3. Synox

Synox Guest

oh I did't Know...

on the Graphiccard is a svideo out, and i have got an adapter with 2 cinch cables on the end. I took the Yellow the pulled in the TV.

In the TV in can see the movie, but the problem is, i can't record it.

4. riksworld

riksworld Regular member

have you tried taking the signal strait from the pc to the vhs scart inputs, select the correct av channel input on the vcr, it should record, thats how i do my dvd to vhs