1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD Easy

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by greg9, Nov 5, 2002.

1. greg9

greg9 Guest

I cannot find a driver for this to work. I useed the Force driver but on VCD Easy, it still says my Driver is not there????Help?

2. jnihil

jnihil Moderator Staff Member

I always create a cue/bin image and burn it via Nero so I don't have your problem (actually VCDeasy seems unhappy with my driver as well but I don't care). Have you tried reloading ASPI? You can find it on this site if you do a search.

3. greg9

greg9 Guest

i have tried to reload my drivers. but it seems not to work. I have downloaded drivers and opened it, extracted files but thats as far as i get. What should i be doing to reload these drivers???

4. jnihil

jnihil Moderator Staff Member

?? ... install it.

What files are they? I can't remember exactly its contents.

5. greg9

greg9 Guest

Ok I finally go the correct driver. On VCDEasy it now registers, but it still has the icon that driver or writer does not register. will my cd-writer no work. i am working off abasic gateway, with a lite on ltr 1610 2B. it works fine for Audio cd's?????????

6. cameronf

cameronf Guest

I would suggest that you download dvd3svcd and the latest tmpg files. Then get the guide ripping dvd to vcd with subtitles - even if you don't intend to have subtitles. I did this and it all worked perfectly!! The picture and sound on my dvd player is great.

Hope this helps.