1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vcd problem

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by rad1234, Jan 17, 2003.

1. rad1234

rad1234 Member

hi, im using nero to creat vcd from mpeg files. my problme is that when i play my vcd on the player the edges of the video are cut. is there a way to correct this so that i can have on the player the whole video. thanx in advance

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you should try VCDEasy instead first and see if its any better. Also where you relying on Nero to do your encoding for you?

3. rad1234

rad1234 Member

thanx for your response. i tried vcdeasy but it is the same. the file im using files already encoded as mpeg-2.

4. rad1234

rad1234 Member

thanx for your response. i tried vcdeasy but it is the same. the file im using files already encoded as mpeg-2.

5. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Nero sux for MPEG1/MPEG2, so use VCDEasy to burn these formats. Creating bin& cue formats will get you better results as after you burn your SVCD, VCD, you can scroll through chapters, compared to ff& fw. One of the finest programs I've read about for VCD is a program called Eazy VCD. The program is awesome and you can even create SVCD, if you wanna.

VCDEasy:http://www.vcdeasy.org/
    Eazy VCD :http://members.eezi.net.au/~phatjeff/

Eazy VCD is created by the "wizard" ChickenMan, moderator at many forums.

Shoey

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2003