1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD to DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jesterhud, Feb 26, 2005.

1. jesterhud

jesterhud Member

Hi
    I am converting a VCD movie to a DVD, i have converted the VCD movie to a MPEG file using a program i downloaded (Iso buster i think it was called), i have used Magix Movies program to make a DVD but the audio is not lined up with the picture, how can i get around this ?
    Also i cut the movie into different scenes as on the VCD it was just coming up as one long scene, this worked ok and is something i would want to do again if i did it differently..
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

3. jesterhud

jesterhud Member

Ok
    i followed the advice above and have now got two files saved , an AVSEQ01.m1v file with the Video, and an AVSEQ01.mpa file with the Audio, now what ???

Whats happening with Magix Movie DVD maker that i use is, i have the movie split into chapters etc and ready to burn, the Audio/Video is synched ok, but when i burn the disc and then play it the synch is ok for the first half of the movie but in the second half the Audio/Video is offset by a few seconds.

Whats going wrong with that ??

Is there a good Freeware DVD producer thats easy to use and will allow me to split the movie (which is one long scene in the .m1v file) and allow me to add my own backgrounds etc to menus..

Help me please, this is driving me mad !!!!!