1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD WONT PLAY

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by mrozzz, Oct 6, 2002.

1. mrozzz

mrozzz Guest

I HAVE A JVC DVD PLAYER 7 DISK VX-F85 ITS SUPPOSED TO BE REALLY GOOD, LORD KNOWS IT WAS EXPENSIVE. ANYWAY ITS SUPPOSED TO PLAY VCDS IVE EVEN READ A REVIEW SOMEWHERE SAYING IT WORKED GREAT WITH THEM BUT MINE WONT IVE BURNT VCDS ON CDRWIN AND NERO AND THEY WONT WORK. I GET A SCREEN ON MY PLAYER SAYING MP3 CONTROL SO I GUESS IT THINKS THATS WHAT IT IS. COULD IT BE THE CHEAP CD-RS IM USING OR POSSIBLY SOME WIERD SETTING I HAVE USED. IM AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS

2. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

did you create the vcd using Nero? sounds more or less like you don't have a standard VCD format.. when you browse this VCD on your PC, what folders and files do you see?

3. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

as a courtesy, please lose the CAPS.. it makes it hard to read your message, not to mention that this is a forum rule.. Thanks!

4. joe69

joe69 Guest

i have 3 dvd players and my vcd does not play in all.download rvcdplayer to veiw it on your computer,it looks like the old wmp in windows 98 sc.it works great.it took me 5 hours to burn a vcd useing nero express .how long did it take you???go to a friends house and try your vcd in his dvd player.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2002
  5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

6. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

7. plaxxx

plaxxx Guest

ok, maybe you are using the wrong kind of CD's... wut color CD-R are you using, and try to burn the VCD on a CD-RW, maybe your DVD Player(s) arent compatible with CD-R's