1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verify needed (?)

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BIGJJ, Oct 4, 2004.

1. BIGJJ

BIGJJ Member

Hello all,
    I was wondering when i burn with decryptor do i need to verify at the end of the burn or not.I have burned quite a few so far ...with no problems ,atleast i think i haven't gotten a chance to watch the movies yet but it never gived me an error ..so is my speed and everything else ok as well.I also saw that scuba pete changes the settings for certain movies (with alot of special effects )(no special effects etc)Do i need to do this ?? I want the best picture as well

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

No , you shouldn't need any of the boxes checked in that dvd decrypter burning window ... for example 'shutdown PC when completed' is also not checked ;c)

And as for changing settings as spoken of by my good mate ScubaPete , well I'll be presuming you're reffering to DVD Shrink now (?)
    If so it can give better results w/ some longer /more action packed movies etc to play around w/ some of the more advance settings in DVD Shrink 3.2

P.S. Felt I had to edit the thread title as 'HELP' doesn't really say too much ... to be read in Forum Rules if ever you find yourself thru that way (lol)

[bold]herbs[/bold]

3. BIGJJ

BIGJJ Member

Cool ..Thanks herbsman
    sorry ,yeah i was a little vague in the subject box.