1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verizon iPhone Review

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by jpc1284, Feb 11, 2011.

1. jpc1284

jpc1284 Regular member

I know its a little early but the fact that I made 10 calls with not one dropped has me all giddy inside. For the record I am in the metro Detroit area.

Signal- Hands over fist better reception and coverage than AT&T

Plan Cost- Family Plan goes to Verizon. Individual are about equal cost.

Data - Get it while its hot. VZ is offering unlimited data still so you will be grandfathered in when they switch to teired data.

3G Speed- Yes VZ is a little slower but I have a stronger signal so they actually are about equal in my use. At work my building is like a nuclear bunker. AT&T barely worked. I've already streamed a movie with nextflix and it ran perfect.

Call Clarity- Verizon wins again.

I know its early still and not all the phones have been activated so the network could bog down but so far the switch was well worth it. If you have any questions or want me to test something please post and I will try my best.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  2. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

Hehe, naughty, naughty.

We have about 5 carriers offering iPhone's here in England. I've never owned one so I cannot say which is best. Wish they did iTouches with a 3G Plan though, You could change it into an iPhone just by using Skype for your calls...