1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vermin/sly boxes?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by joemc61, May 26, 2012.

1. joemc61

joemc61 Member

hi guys,
    just browsing forum(havent been on here for awhile)and noticed people talking about kv boxes working again.i havent used my old sv 3(the box)since it all went belly up.always wanted to get a new box but didnt really want to go down card sharing route,anyway are there any boxes on market like kv/sv boxes using vermin or do i bite bullet and card share?
    thanks for any info on subject
    joe

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

sv and kv both work via virmin and have problems loosing channels and glitching, sv is now a subbed box you have to pay for their channels, kv is free buy the box and thats it. card share is sly and you will need to find a good server or your channels may freeze all the time

3. joemc61

joemc61 Member

thanks tongs for quick reply,will check out kv now.
    thanks again
    joe

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

no bother mate just incase you didnt know every single box now has to be connected to the net to get premium channels, no such thing as plug ya wire in to box and all is ok. its all done via lan

5. joemc61

joemc61 Member

thanks tongs,
    found the sv3(the box)quite easy to follow so will probally go down kv route,hopefully it will be reliable and not crash too much anyway cheers for all your help mate
    joe

6. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

at your own peril mate, i left kv and went the sly route, kv at one point was great and then it went off for about 2 months, came back on as they are only using 2 servers and now they freeze and miss channels, if you want flawless virmin take out a sub if you want cheap sky you need a cline which is easy, google it