1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Confused and Frusrated

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by DSuker, Jun 5, 2007.

1. DSuker

DSuker Guest

Hi....I burned resident evil 2 iso with Nero burning rom version 6 something....and I also tried it with Imgburn....both at 1x speed and my Viper gamecube modchip seems to be having problem reading both the discs. I once had a differnt computer and a different burner and I burned with the same Version 6 of Nero buring rom and everything loaded ok....I am convinced the problem is because of my dvd burner? The games that I burned before were all manually rip using the ripper on my bios.....I downloaded RE2 off the internet. I question is that Do you really have to have a compatible burner when burning gamecube isos or the viper modchip won't read them....I am convinced that that is the issue here...I burned several differnet iso images and still get the same error....the error with the message of something like...can't read disc..insert gamecube game or something like that...

I am really tired of wasting lots of DVD-R's.....

Does any have any other ideas that can help me out...... I have already tired imgburn too...

I used to have a "light-on" dvd-r burner....but now I am using a "TSST-Corp" DVD-RW burner....I am convinced that that is the problem....I also never adjusted my pot or anything like that....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  2. DSuker

DSuker Guest

I would really appreciate it if someone can confirm or negate what I am saying.....because I am really not sure what's going on...

3. ericvct

ericvct Member

I can tell you that my tsst burner (which was brand new) couldnt burn a gamecube backup that could be booted on any of the 3 gamecubes I had access to. I bought an NEC cheapo,and it all worked fine after that. I can't guarantee thats your problem, but you may be on to something. A simple test might be burning the iso on a friends computer, and see if it works.

4. DSuker

DSuker Guest

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT!!!! it was that retarded TSST Corp burner!!!!

How retarded is that!!! Damn dell computers!!!!

The retarded burner came with the new dell computers!!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSST CORP BURNERS SHOULD ROT IN H*LL!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  5. DSuker

DSuker Guest

F*CK DELL COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TSST BURNERS!!!!!!!

6. jubangy

jubangy Member

I have a Samsung dl lightscribe burner that shows up in device manager as a tss corp and my gc with xeno chip has played every game I have burned.